We’ve all heard of save the dates, but lately there’s been a need for change of dates. As a 2020 bride myself, I can relate to the big question: should I reschedule my wedding? If you decided to do so, consider spreading the word with change of dates.
This design was painted with watercolors and micron pen was used to pull out the details. Designed and printed in Newport, RI by Eileen Graphics.
How to customize:
1. Select from the dropdown one of the three designs
2. Select from the dropdown the quantity
3. In the space provided, list the names in the order that they should appear, as well your new wedding date*
4. You will be emailed the digital, high-resolution image that you can then disperse to your guests via email and social media
*please expect customized designs to take extra turnaround time
• Digital file, envelope not included
Email email@example.com for custom requests and wholesale inquiries.